The new Airtronic family is the logical further development of the successful Eberspächer air heater. With its robust components and the latest control system, the Airtronic now features both functional expansions and a longer service life.
The new Airtronic is equipped with automatic altitude adjustment as standard. A new brushless motor has extended the service life to 5,000 hours. This new motor, a modern control system and the use of the latest metering pump technology also improve the acoustics. Furthermore, the new Airtronic uses the pioneering Eberspächer CAN bus technology.
- Interfaces: CAN, LIN (only 12 V), S+
- Service life 5,000 h
- Brushless motor
- Use of the latest EasyStart Pro and EasyStart Web control units
- Diagnostics and parameter assignment via EasyScan
- Starting capability down to –46 °C
- Stepless heating performance control
- Noise emissions optimized
- Use of acoustically improved metering pump
- Integrated altitude sensor:
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 3,000 m
- Optimized combustion
- Universal installation kit for all versions
- Air scoops provided separately to the installation kit
- Metering pump included in delivery with Airtronic S2/M2
- Identical to Airtronic 1:
- installation positions
- repair and spare parts
- installation space and mechanical interfaces (air, exhaust and combustion air)
- Heating-air connection diameters:
- 2 kW: Ø 60 mm and Ø 75 mm
- 4 kW: Ø 75 mm and Ø 90 mm
- Rixen's Complete Kits - 2 years
- Eberspacher Furnaces - 2 years
- All other parts - 6 months
Eberspacher WarrantiesEberspacher Climate Control Systems warranty products to the consumer/user of Eberspacher heaters. Eberspacher heaters are warranted for one, (1), or two (2) years depending on the model heater; to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Eberspacher has an “Always Repair Heater” policy. Our Warranty is limited and covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. (Reference Page 20 section 3.16 in the Warranty Manual for details).
Replacement parts are warranted for 6 months. When used on heaters under warranty, parts are covered for 6 months or the remainder of the Eberspacher warranty, whichever is longer (excluding parts not under warranty by Eberspacher). Special terms and conditions may apply.
12 or 24 volt, Diesel (D) or Gasoline (B-Benzene, German) fall under the following guidelines.
- Airtronic 2 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- D8LC - 1 year / 1000 hours
- D1LC - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic II - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic S3 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 10 - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic L Series (16/24/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic LII Series (16/24/30/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic MII Series (M8, M10, M12) - 2 years / 1500 hours
- Hydronic E-Guardian Series - 3 years / 2000 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.