2019 version Espar / Eberspacher Airtronic M2-B4L 12v Commercial Air Heater With Installation Kit, This the newest available B4L for Espar/Eberspaecher.
This kit does not come with a controller. Recommended controller: EastStart Pro
The new Airtronic family is the logical further development of the wildly successful Eberspaecher air heater. With its robust components and the latest control system, the Airtronic now features both functional expansions and a longer service life. A new brushless motor has extended service life to 5000 hours and its quieter. The fuel metering pump acoustics are also improved. This is a very nice heater!
The 2019 Airtronic M2-B4L also has altitude adjustment built-in. No more need for additional module.
Recommended controller: EasyStart Pro
Fuel type: Gasoline/Petrol
Voltage: 12 Volts
Max Power: 4 kW
- Eberspacher Airtronic D4L 12v Heater
- Fuel metering pump
- Fuel line/clamps
- Wire harnesses
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe
- Combustion intake pipe
- Flexible ducting - 0.5 meter
- Outlet grill
- Air outlet hood (90mm-straight)
- Screws, clips and plastic straps required for installation
- Installation manual
- Warranty documentation
Ideal for heating:
- Mobile Workshop
- Tool Truck
Eberspacher / Espar Part Number:
- 20.2819.87.0400 (w/N.A. installation kit) / 20.1987.05.0000 (Heater only)
- 25 2720 80 0000 / 25 2720 80 00 00 / 252720800000 (Installation kit)
- Rixen's Complete Kits - 2 years
- Eberspacher Furnaces - 2 years
- All other parts - 6 months
Eberspacher WarrantiesEberspacher Climate Control Systems warranty products to the consumer/user of Eberspacher heaters. Eberspacher heaters are warranted for one, (1), or two (2) years depending on the model heater; to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Eberspacher has an “Always Repair Heater” policy. Our Warranty is limited and covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. (Reference Page 20 section 3.16 in the Warranty Manual for details).
Replacement parts are warranted for 6 months. When used on heaters under warranty, parts are covered for 6 months or the remainder of the Eberspacher warranty, whichever is longer (excluding parts not under warranty by Eberspacher). Special terms and conditions may apply.
12 or 24 volt, Diesel (D) or Gasoline (B-Benzene, German) fall under the following guidelines.
- Airtronic 2 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- D8LC - 1 year / 1000 hours
- D1LC - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic II - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic S3 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 10 - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic L Series (16/24/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic LII Series (16/24/30/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic MII Series (M8, M10, M12) - 2 years / 1500 hours
- Hydronic E-Guardian Series - 3 years / 2000 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.