- Stepless heating power control
- Optimized water volume flow thanks to controlled water pump allows for faster window de-icing
- Can be used with petrol, diesel, E10 and B30
- Noise emissions optimized
- Higher IP protection rating makes it secure against the ingress of water during high-pressure/steam jet cleaning, provided it is not in operation
- Greatly enhanced resistance to salt mist
- Robust design: ie encapsulated fan motor, separation of hot and cold components and electronically commutated motor
- 85% efficieny
- Operating temperature range: diesel -40 °C to +80 °C and petrol -40 °C to +60°C
- Dimensions L x W x H mm: 215 x 91 x 144
Espar Part #: 25.2934.05.0000
- Rixen's Complete Kits - 2 years
- Eberspacher Furnaces - 2 years
- All other parts - 6 months
Eberspacher WarrantiesEberspacher Climate Control Systems warranty products to the consumer/user of Eberspacher heaters. Eberspacher heaters are warranted for one, (1), or two (2) years depending on the model heater; to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Eberspacher has an “Always Repair Heater” policy. Our Warranty is limited and covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. (Reference Page 20 section 3.16 in the Warranty Manual for details).
Replacement parts are warranted for 6 months. When used on heaters under warranty, parts are covered for 6 months or the remainder of the Eberspacher warranty, whichever is longer (excluding parts not under warranty by Eberspacher). Special terms and conditions may apply.
12 or 24 volt, Diesel (D) or Gasoline (B-Benzene, German) fall under the following guidelines.
- Airtronic 2 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- D8LC - 1 year / 1000 hours
- D1LC - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic II - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic S3 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 10 - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic L Series (16/24/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic LII Series (16/24/30/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic MII Series (M8, M10, M12) - 2 years / 1500 hours
- Hydronic E-Guardian Series - 3 years / 2000 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.